Pictured is a 4′ and 2′ Red Cedar Wishing Well Combo
Top Quality Handcrafted Cedar Wishing Wells – an American Tradition
Wishing for a Well? Your wish has come true!
Each of our wishing wells are masterfully handcrafted by our family of woodworkers in small shop in Perrinton, Michigan. They are made with the finest raw materials, built to last. We believe that work is a gift from God, and the wishing wells that we craft reflect that. Each wishing well is built with careful attention to detail.
Our variety of wishing wells offers something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a small wishing well for the corner of the garden or a large one we have what you’re looking for.
They make terrific gifts and are perfect for virtually any home.
4′ Wishing Well Includes
- This 4 ft. wishing well includes a planter bucket for planting flowers or plants.
- Some assembling needed; (assembling instructions included)
About Wishing Wells
Our wishing wells are highly popular for setting in the backyard, covering up an ugly pump or pipe, or serving as a gathering point in a park or schoolyard.
Purchase a wishing well today, and you’ll be enjoying it for years to come.
4′ Wishing Well Dimensions
- Width: 21 inches
- Height: 48 inches
- Base Height: 18 inches
- Planter Bucket Depth: 7 inches
- Some assembly needed. Assembly instructions included.
- Purchase a wishing well today, and you’ll be enjoying it for years to come.
2′ Wishing Well Features
This 2 ft. Wishing Well is open on the bottom so roots can go right on into the ground
- 2′ Wishing Well Dimensions
- Length: 24 inches
- Width: 11 inches
- The Planter is 8 inches deep
- The 2′ Wishing Well ships fully assembled